- The cypress plant, also called Cupressus Goldcrest after its cultivar, is a variety of Monterey cypress.
- It exudes a lemon scent if you brush against them or crush their foliage.
- You can start growing cypress trees (Cupressus macrocarpa ‘Goldcrest’) indoors or outside.
- The tree can adapt to a wide range of soil types.
- Fertilize once with a standard, slow-release 20-20-20 fertilizer or acidifying fertilizer before new growth appears in the spring.
- Keep plant shaded, away from direct sunlight.
- Overwatering will kill the plant.
- Water once you notice the surface of the compost starting to dry out.
There are no reviews yet.